Wednesday, September 3, 2014

DRAFT GRADES: CHRISTIE BRINKLEY DIVISION


HAWKEYE NATION
Rotowire Prediction:  11 Wins
Shady McCoy is going to have a monster year.  He'll lead the league in yards from scrimmage.  The question will be can he find the end zone often enough to be worthy of a top 3 pick.  I think he does.  In fact, I would have taken him first overall.  Not as safe as AP, but more upside I think.  After McCoy, guys like Spiller, Tate, Hopkins, and Garcon are full of uncertainty but full of upside.  Bottom line, the potential is definitely there.  It's going to be a boom or bust year for the Nation.
My Draft Grade:  B+, You could probably start your own fantasy football blog.  


MAD MEN
Rotowire Prediction:  7 Wins
In Bill We Trust.  Never has this motto been more appropriate.  With five New England Patriots on the roster, this team will go as the Patriots go.  Bye week troubles could be an issue in week 10, where Vandalay Industries will be waiting.  I do love the Brandon Marshall/AJ Green selections at 16 and 17.
My Draft Grade:  B-, It was like butchering a pig.  It was messy, but you ended up with some bacon.


COBRA KAI
Rotowire Prediction:  2 Wins
Look closely at this roster.  Tell me how many starting RBs there are.  Hold on, I'll count.  Umm...zero.  Not a single RB on this team starts in the NFL.  They must have some stud WRs though, right?  Let's count.  Nope...just and injured Sammy Watkins and a feast or famine Golden Tate.  It could be a long year for the Cobra Kai.
My Draft Grade:  F, What you just did to your team there, that was cruel, man.  Just cruel.  I mean some of those guys have children.


BAYSIDE HIGH TIGERS
Rotowire Prediction:  13 Wins
Seriously, Rotowire has predicted an undefeated season.  I've never seen that before.  Honestly though, I felt terrible about this draft.  I didn't get a single guy I had targeted.  I struggled to find a guy I liked on every pick.  Yet, the so-called experts would call this the best draft class in Bayside history.  So, apparently this means my usual draft strategy is a shitty one.
My Draft Grade:  B-, It's a lot like my golf swing lately.  I just have no idea where it's going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment