Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WEEK 2 POWER RANKINGS



So let me start by saying that there is no way in hell I'm going to be able to update these every week.  But I'm setting the lofty goal of doing the HHSFFL Power Rankings every two weeks.

We've seen two weeks of action so far and if I had to choose one word to describe the season thus far it would be "inconsistency".  Teams that put up huge numbers in week one played dismally in week two and vice versa.  Any good league strives for parody and that's what we seem to have so far this season.

WEEK TWO POWER RANKINGS 

  1. Cobra Kai Dojo - I can't believe I'm saying this.  Jay, I was wrong.  It takes a big man to apologize and I'm not going to pretend to be that man so don't hold your breath.  But I'll admit the rookie wide receives are working out well so far.  It seems I graded your draft too harshly.
  2. Vandalay Industries - They're 2-0 and getting steady production from the entire lineup.
  3. Green Monster - Adrian Peterson is going to bust loose very soon for one of those 180 yard, 3TD days.
  4. Mad Men - One of only two teams to score over 100 points in both weeks.
  5. Hawkeye Nation - Monster year if Vick stays on the field.  
  6. Kane is Able - I fucking love Randall Cobb.
  7. Shake & Bake - 
  8. Delta House - Still missing Tony Romo.
  9. Sport of Kings - Blew their load too early.  
  10. Forgotten Gods - From worst to first?  Almost.
  11. Little Giants - Oh where has all the scoring gone?  (Sing that line to yourself to the melody of Paula Cole's "Where have all the Cowboys Gone")
  12. Mean Machine - Lost to the Tigers...that's low.
  13. Kearney Vores - 0-2 But still outscoring the Tigers.
  14. Bayside High Tigers - Scored two total touchdowns in two weeks.  Rising up from the basement, but not very far.
  15. TMIFFTITW - Good thing Reggie Bush came back.  But still...0-2.
  16. Morlock Nation - 0-2

No comments:

Post a Comment