Wednesday, October 30, 2013

PROJECTED: 102 POINTS


Actual Score:  36 Points

Hey projections guy....FUCK YOU.  Seriously, if anyone else in any other profession missed their target number by 70% they wouldn't have a job anymore.  Get your shit together.

You may recall that last week I gave my own projections for five random players.  According to my projections those players should have scored a combined 60 points.  Here's what actually happened.

Peyton Manning:  20 Points
Maurice Jones Drew:  11 Points
DeSean Jackson:  6 Points
Josh Gordon:  22 Points
Joseph Randle:  3 Points

TOTAL:  63 Points

Why is it that a slob like me can take a total shot in the dark with zero research about match ups, game plans, etc. and come within 3 points, but the frigging "experts" can't come close.  I mean, I get it.  My team sucks.  So shouldn't that be reflected in the projections?

No comments:

Post a Comment